Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Organizing It All...

A well organized home and life start with small purposeful decisions. "A place for everything, and everything in its place" is, I'm sure, a saying you've heard often.- Today I thought I'd show you my organization system of choice for a collection that can easily get out of hand and become a tangled mess: jewelry. Besides making my own jewelry, I've also been selling AVON for 18 years and so have built quite the hoard of costume jewelry. I love it, but was having such a hard time keeping things available, and consequently, I had many pieces and sets that I never wore. I wanted a way to keep things tidy, tarnish free, and easily displayed.- When I found the Jewelry Stax system by Neatnix, I knew I found what I had been looking for! Within this collection, are stackable trays with lots of different combinations of compartments. Perfect for whatever you want to store! I chose three trays with lots of small sections in them. They are lined with a velvety flocking that helps repel tarnish, and keeps your things from scratching. They work really well for me, and take up such little space! I love best of all, that I can take the trays out, lay them on my bed, and see all my jewelry choices at one time. Couldn't be more convenient. -