Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Big Reveal - Let's Shower!

*FREE S&H today on everything over at Kristin's Vintage Garden when you use the code SHIPFREE

     Last weekend, my sister Amy and I hosted a bridal shower for our other sister Emily. Our theme was "A Vintage Picnic", and we tried to keep as much of it a surprise as we could. I think we succeeded in capturing her favorite era of vintage, and she said she had a wonderful time (and was surprised by most of it despite her wheedling)! Amy and I are all about the details (to a fault maybe), but I really love choosing a theme and running with it. Here are a couple of snapshots from the day, but I'll send you over to 
to see a sneak peek of some of the fun little details, and of course more artistic photos! Once we get all the pics via CD, I may share more. For now though, here's a start:
Our "guest book" was a typewriter
Emily loves wildflowers
...and records!

The monogram of the soon-to-be Mr. and Mrs - I LOVE monograms!
Gift area set up in the empty fireplace
Linking to Simply DesigningInspired by You Wednesday,  and Tatertots and Jello