Monday, January 31, 2011

Ready, set, LOVE!

Alrighty girls, it's a go for our two weeks of Valentine posts! Thanks for your input on the poll, I'm looking forward to celebrating the season of love with you! If you have any special Valentine's Day ideas that you'd like to share with the readers of Living Graciously, please e-mail me: windy-poplars@juno.com. 

Stay tuned...the Valentine fun starts tomorrow!

Today is the  last day of the month. That means those of you who registered as a Gracious Maven, and have been participating in our Quests need to report your points earned this month! I hope you've had fun playing along with us, and even if you only do one or two a week, I'm sure you've enjoyed the rewards of getting some good things accomplished! If you're not a Gracious Maven yet,  now is a good time to join so you'll be all set to go for next months challenges! Sign up on the right hand sidebar, and read more about our GM Quests HERE.

In the meantime, why not check out my lowfat Zucchini Bread recipe over in The Kitchen.
Or better yet, go meet my friend Emma over in The Style Files. I know you'll love her...she's a real Peach!