Friday, January 7, 2011

Bringin' Some Vinyl To The Bathroom...

Hello Dear Ones!
     Happy Friday! Best day of the week, right? Even better for me because I get to go on TWO dates today: one with a dear old friend to the Tea Tavern, and one with my favorite guy in the whole world! Yeah. Best day of the week :-).
     So do you remember when I remodeled my guest bathroom in the fall? I had this blank spot between the canvas and the towel rack, and I just didn't know what to do with it. Tried several things. Didn't like them. But then, I finally found these lovely vinyl butterflies, and got them for free (from the company I work for)! SCORE!
     Without any further ado: my space fillers:
From a little further away:
 
And since I liked them so much, I put a few above the little caddy:
I like how they are a bold, simple silhouette, kinda goes with the print of the shower curtain:
So that's my happy ending for our little guest bathroom. Whaddya think? There is much more I'd love to do, but am trying to apply the breaks in the home improvement department in case we put our house up on the market in the spring!