Wednesday, June 8, 2011

What I Wore Wednesday

Finally! More than one days worth of what I wore! Still not remembering to ask my fabulous photographer very often, so you'll  have to put up with a few mirror shots and self-timers, but it's an improvement! And now, for your outfit perusing pleasure:

I don't know about you, but during the summer, I live more in dresses and skirts than anything else.

This is my favorite (and only) new dress this year. I like to call it my "Little House on the Prairie Dress".

It's simple, and sweet, and feminine. It's from JCrew.

My top: Ross Capris: St. Johns Bay - JCPenney
I had to include this little shot because hubs and I got ready to head out on a date one night, and what do we come out with? That's right. Perfectly coordinated outfits. Does it get any cheesier? We didn't realize it until we were in the car and it was too late. Sheesh. And if you were about to say "Oh! Nobody will notice!". Let me inform you that the teeny bopper cashier at the grocery store most certainly did, and wasted no time in pointing it out!
Light. Flowy. Fresh. If only those things described ME! :-) Top: JCrew, Skirt: Steinmart, Belt: NY&Co.

Hello maxi dresses! I have missed you! Dress: Belk
This was a groovy cut-you-own-length dress. So I cut my length off, and made straps out of it!