Thursday, May 5, 2011

Craft of Choice

I don't know what my problem is, but I've always been an incredibly diverse being. You know how you ask some people what their hobbies are, and they say: "reading" or "mountain biking"? Well people are always sorry they ask me questions like that. Reason being, the answer they receive goes something like this:
*Stamping
*Reading
*Writing
*Blogging
*Dancing
*Gardening
*Traveling
*Cooking
*Couponing
*Eating
*Entertaining
*Decorating
*Golfing
*Knitting
*Jewelry making
*Scrapbooking
*Singing
*Playing the piano
*Photography
*Playing with my dogs
*My husband...
You get the picture...there are truly not enough hours in the day/week/month/year for so many wonderful things! For those of you new to LG (and/or just starting to get to know me as a person), I thought I'd share one of my little hobbies with you today: rubber stamping. It's truly an excellent medium to use when you want to be creative, but aren't necessarily artistic (like me) - the stamps have that covered for you! Have you done any rubber stamping before? If you're looking for a new hobby, this is a fun one! Plus, after you have made some lovely cards, you'll be inspired to send them to all your friends and just make their day!




So what are your hobbies? Are you a focused lady of leisure, or a diversified diva?