Thursday, February 10, 2011

February Blog Love



We interrupt our regularly scheduled blogging to bring you this important announcement: February, as you well know, is the month for love - and to that end, I wanted to share a little "blog love" with some fellow bloggers who are in the same general genre as Living Graciously. That way, you might find a few new blogs to check out, and they might enjoy a moment or two in the spotlight! You can expect a guest post to crop up here and there (a special treat for you - it must get wearisome listening to reading me all the time!), and also, look for all of my "Blog Love" blogs to be listed in my sidebar sometime next week for your browsing pleasure.


To kick things off, I'd like to introduce you to Mrs. Allan, who is sharing a fabulous post about homemade guacamole over in The Kitchen with you today. Be sure and go check it out, and leave her some comment love (it is the month of love after all...remember??). Here is a little info that she has on her website about herself and her blog:

I'm a 30 something year old gal from Rhode Island. I went to college, moved back to Lil Rhody, went to law school and met a handsome guy. After 9 years, a house, 3 cats....he asked me to marry him and I said yes. Becoming Mrs. Allan is a blog about the adventures of trying to balance life as a newlywed, a legal career, and keeping up with things in the kitchen. I try to post recipes and tips on keeping it healthy since I lost over 50lbs and have successfully kept the weight off for 5 years. While keeping it healthy, I also need to keep the husband happy as well! The rest of the blog is composed of my trials and tribulations of keeping up with a home, a husband and the three kids or cats as some people call them too!
Isn't she gorgeous?! So, go pop on over to The Kitchen, and see the wonderful post she prepared for you!
*Don't forget to enter the headband giveaway too! It ends tonight at midnight, so don't miss out!