Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Tuesdays Thoughts

Today I'm writing in The Kitchen, so hop on over to read my thoughts on breakfast there, and help a sister out, won't you?

I'm feeling spread a little thin these days. Need a good kick in the organizing-my-time pants. Too many decisions to make, too many fun things to participate in, too many directions I want to head, too many loose ends undone, not enough hours in the day, not enough sleep at night... I don't like that feeling! Anybody else feel like they're still running on holiday time even though we're full-swing into 2011?

For those of you who tried to vote for Chester and Caroline in the funny pet contest, thank you! The contest has been paused while being moved to the company website (something about a recent change on FB where you can't have contests anymore), and I'll let you know when it's back up and open for voting.

I'll be back here again soon with a real entry! The lack thereof kinda goes along with the whole organizing my time bit.-

Until then, thanks for stopping by!