Tuesday, January 18, 2011

PSA

Thank you for joining us today for a very important public service announcement. We're sorry for the interruption in our regularly scheduled programming, but feel this is newsworthy enough to warrant it. We hope you will read this PSA in its entirety, and respond accordingly. Thank you so much for your time,
                    The Management
Please help me reply to your Comments...
I want to send you back some love!!

When your comment make it to my inbox,  I push "reply"  to comment back, and if you don't have your email address registered properly in blogger... then I just get this! And it makes me sad :(


Want to know how to guarantee a reply from me for EVERY comment you leave?
Follow these easy steps!

#1: go to your blogger dashboard, and click on "edit profile"


Then all you have to do is make sure that this little box,
that says "show my email address" is checked...

Then scroll down and press "save profile'

Piece of cake :) You're done!
This would make my day week year if every one of you did this today!
We now return to our regularly scheduled programming...
*Tutorial used with permission from C.R.A.F.T. which, incidentally, is an incredibly great blog :-)