Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Surprise!!!

Hello Dear Readers!
     I know it's a surprise to hear from me over here in my ex-home, but after a few weeks now living over at Kristin's Veranda, I've realized that the Google Friend Connect feed is not showing up on your dashboards. Even though I thought I was able to "take you all with me" when I moved, apparently the GFC dashboard didn't want to make the move! BUT! You can still have me show up on your board if you choose, you just need to trot on over to Kristin's Veranda, click on Vignettes and voila! you're on my new blog. Then you need to re-follow me on the GFC widget, and Vignettes should begin to show up on your feed right away. Let me know if you have trouble with it and we'll see what we can figure out!
     I've really been enjoying my new home, but I've really missed YOU, all of my dear readers - and after some looking into things, realized that you were all left over here high and dry. How sad. I hope you'll make the move with me today! See you on the Veranda! Oh, and don't forget, you can also follow me on Facebook and Twitter too (if you just can't get enough hahaha!).