Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Spring Decor

*You can find me in Beverly Hills today!

Thought I'd share with you what things are looking like these days at (my home) Windy Poplars. I've really cut back on my seasonal decorating over the years - leaning towards more simple and natural I think, but I still like to add little touches of fresh decor appropriate to whatever holiday is right around the corner. Hope you enjoy! Do you decorate for Spring? Leave me a link to your pictures if you've already posted them...I'd love to come and visit!
Little egg welcome wreath on the font door

This was hard to photograph - kitchen island centerpiece

This was before I added some moss to the mix (around the eggs)
 
Dining room table centerpiece

Under a lamp in the den

Den coffee table

Bookshelves in living room
A few last scenes from around the house