Tuesday, February 22, 2011

A Night With the Girls

The other night I went out with a couple of girlfriends for dinner. We have quite a lot in common, and had such a delightful time over soba and sushi (and red bean ice cream-ever had it?), I wondered why I don't make more room in my schedule for things like this.- I know it's partially because of my strange work schedule, and partially because it's been ages since I've had some true Kindred Spirits that lived locally (the sad part of growing up and your friends moving away). I feel so refreshed after those few hours - I can't wait to do it again! It's so good for the soul. Do you have a group of girlfriends that you get together with on a regular basis? What do you do? Is it planned or spontaneous? Do you have any clubs that you are a part of (cooking, book, etc.)?

I want to hear about your girls nights out!
 You know what that little badge means, right? Yup! It's another blog love day where you get to meet another special blogger! Today our guest is Misty from A Rainy Day in May, and you can meet her over in The Kitchen where she's cooking up some delicious (healthy and easy too) recipes just for you! Trot on over and visit with her!